I Have, Who Has Math Game (Gr.5-6)
Special Price $15.29
5th - 6th Grades Game Titles: Expressions, Division, Rational Numbers, Reducing Fractions UPC: 088231978343
The entire class can have fun while practicing skills in language arts and math. Hand out all 37 cards. (Some players may get more than one card.) The student whose card reads, "I have the first card. Who has...?" begins. The student whose card has the answer to that question responds and then asks a different question. This continues until the person with the last card gives the final answer and then reads, "This is the end of the game!" Each box provides 4 sets of cards for 4 different games.
|Assessment||PARCC, Common Core, Ohio State Test, Florida Standards Test, Other|
|Grade||Grade 5, Grade 6|
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!
- Daily Warm Ups: Nonfiction & Fiction Writing (Gr. 6)Special Price $17.09
- Daily Warm-Ups: Nonfiction Reading (Gr. 6)Special Price $17.09
- Interactive Learning: Math Word Problems (Gr. 6)Special Price $22.49
- Daily Warm-Ups: Problem-Solving Math (Gr. 6)Special Price $17.09
- Interactive Learning: Daily Sentence Editing (Gr. 6)Special Price $22.49
- Sixth Grade SuccessSpecial Price $17.09