ACT Aspire Practice tedBook® - Grade 6 ELA, Teacher Copy
- Realistic ACT Aspire Assessments Practice with Two Practice Tests
- 10 Tech-enhanced Item Types with Constructed Response Tasks(CRT), and Multiple Choice(MC) questions
- In-depth performance and progress reports
- Immediate feedback with answer explanations and learning resource recommendations
- Access to standards-aligned resources repository for targeted intervention and remediation
Lumos ACT Aspire practice tedBook ® is a blended learning resource that includes both printed material and online components.
ACT Aspire Test Prep Workbook for ELA:
This standards-based workbook provides an efficient pathway for 6th graders to be better prepared for ACT Aspire.
6th Grade English Language Arts Workbook for ACT Aspire Practice Covers:
- Complete Third Grade ELA standards practice
- Reading: Literature
- Reading: Informational Text
- Detailed answer keys & explanations
- Gain mastery on critical ELA standards
- Easy to read real-time performance reports
- Strategies to improve test speed & accuracy
Online Learning Resources Unlocked Through Access Code:
Unlike a traditional printed book, these workbooks provide online access to hundreds of standards-aligned fun & engaging learning resources.
- Access to 2 full-length practice tests that mimic the ACT Aspire blueprint
- Allows personalized automated remediation powered by AI
- Lumos Assistant offers an individualized learning path for students
- Access to Lumos mind-maps & flashcubes
- Access to all ACT Aspire question types
Conveniently access online resources, anywhere, anytime.
Table of Content
Strands covered include:
- Reading Literature (RL)
- Reading Informational Text (RI)
- Language (L)
- Includes one basic teacher account
- One Academic year validity