Back to School Refresher tedBook - Grade 7>8 ELA, Student Copy
This Lumos Back To School Refresher tedBook® is designed to help educators identify and address the academic slump caused due to the summer learning loss.
- Built for students moving for Grade 7 to Grade 8
- Covers all ELA standards that are foundational for 8th grade curriculum.
- A preview of Grade 8 ELA concepts
This workbook is a back to school essential for students moving from Grade 7 to Grade 8. It helps educators evaluate the extent of summer learning loss in students. With the comprehensive reporting that is available after the test, each student's learning gap will be identified. Educators can develop their instructional plans based on these insights.
The printed component of the workbook includes 7th Grade ELA skills practice that covers;
- Reading: Literature
- Reading: Informational Text
The online component included with the workbook will provide:
- One online assessment that provides a comprehensive online test to efficiently review 7th Grade ELA standards before starting 8th-grade class instruction to students.
- After completion of the test, a standards mastery report is immediately generated to pinpoint each student's proficiency gaps.
- The online program also gives your student an opportunity to briefly explore various standards that are included in the Grade 8th curriculum.
- Includes one basic teacher account
- One Academic year validity
|Grade||Grade 7, Grade 8|