Analogies for Critical Thinking (Gr. 6)
Special Price $8.99
6th Grade 64 pages ISBN: 9781420631692 UPC: 088231931690
Approach analogies as puzzles. To solve them, students need to use cognitive processes and critical-thinking skills. These exercises present word and/or picture relationships in several different ways. The goal is to develop skills in visual imagery, reading comprehension, vocabulary development, reasoning, and test-taking.
|Assessment||PARCC, Common Core, Ohio State Test, FAST, Other|
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!
- Nonfiction Reading Comprehension: ScienceSpecial Price $15.29
- I Have, Who Has Math Game (Gr.3)Special Price $15.29
- Paw Prints Sticker BookSpecial Price $14.39
- Traits of Good Writing Bulletin Board Display SetSpecial Price $10.79
- Nonfiction Reading Comprehension: Social Studies (Gr. 3)Special Price $15.29
- I Have, Who Has Language Arts GameSpecial Price $15.29
- Island Adventure Bulletin BoardSpecial Price $10.79
- Fancy Stars Lesson Plan & Record BookSpecial Price $10.79
- Puzzles and Games that Make Kids Think Grade 3Special Price $13.49