Content Area Lessons Using Graphic Organizers, Grade 3
Twenty-three standards-based lessons that use graphic organizers to help students visualize how concepts relate to one another. A Mac/Windows CD gives teachers the possibility of printing the 23 different graphic organizers as transparencies or as student worksheets.
The lessons cover various topics across the curriculum, namely,
- Word Problems (Math).
- Fossils and Scientific Discovery (Science).
- Memorial Day (History).
- Ecosystems (Geography).
- Dictionary Use (Reading).
- Autobiography (Writing).
|Assessment||PARCC, Common Core, Ohio State Test, Florida Standards Test, Other|
- Daily Warm Ups: Math (Gr. 3)Special Price $17.09
- Standards-Based Science Investigations (Gr. 6)Special Price $16.19
- Plan-Develop-Display-Present Science Projects (GR. 3-6)Special Price $16.19