Media Literacy (Gr. 5)
Special Price $17.09
Help students learn to think critically about the thousands of media messages they encounter each day via art, music, video games, radio, TV, websites, newspapers, magazines, ads, and packaging. Standards-based lessons require students to deconstruct, examine, discuss, and create media messages. As they develop media literacy, they learn to make thoughtful, informed decisions.
|Assessment||PARCC, Common Core, Ohio State Test, FAST, Other|
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!
- Down to Earth Geography (Gr. 5)Special Price $19.79
- Differentiated Lessons & Assessments: Social Studies (Gr. 5)Special Price $17.99
- Interactive Learning: Daily Sentence Editing (Gr. 6)Special Price $22.49
- Fiction Reading Comprehension Cards (Gr. 5)Special Price $17.99
- Differentiated Lessons & Assessments: Science (Gr. 5)Special Price $17.99
- Interactive Learning: Math Word Problems (Gr. 6)Special Price $22.49