Year Round Project-Based Activities for STEM Grade 2-3
Special Price $13.49
2nd & 3rd Grades
Wondering how to incorporate science, technology, engineering, and math PLUS collaboration, critical thinking, problem solving, and digital literacy into the curriculum? You can do it with project-based learning. The book presents 12 units that require students to think critically and to be proactive in their own education. Meanwhile, the teacher can continually assess what is being learned and make any necessary adjustments. This book actually makes learning fun—while meeting important curriculum requirements!
|Assessment||PARCC, Common Core, Ohio State Test, Florida Standards Test, Other|
|Grade||Grade 2, Grade 3|
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!
- Standards-Based Science Investigations (Gr. 3)Special Price $16.19
- Jumpin Chips: Multiplication Interactive Game CDSpecial Price $17.99
- Down to Earth Geography (Gr. 5)Special Price $19.79
- Fact & Opinion and Using Context Clues: Super Speedway Interactive Game CD (Gr.3-5)Special Price $17.99
- I Have, Who Has Math Game (Gr.3)Special Price $15.29