Content Area Lessons Using Graphic Organizers (Gr. 5)
Twenty-three standards-based lessons that use graphic organizers to help students visualize how concepts relate to one another. A Mac/Windows CD gives teachers the possibility of printing the 23 different graphic organizers as transparencies or as student worksheets.
The lessons cover various topics across the curriculum, namely,
- Word Problems (Math).
- Fossils and Scientific Discovery (Science).
- Memorial Day (History).
- Ecosystems (Geography).
- Dictionary Use (Reading).
- Autobiography (Writing).
|Assessment||PARCC, Common Core, Ohio State Test, Florida Standards Test, Other|
- Differentiated Lessons & Assessments: Science (Gr. 5)Special Price $17.99
- Media Literacy (Gr. 5)Special Price $17.09
- Daily Warm Ups: Nonfiction & Fiction Writing (Gr. 5)Special Price $17.09
- Fiction Reading Comprehension Cards (Gr. 5)Special Price $17.99
- Plan-Develop-Display-Present Science Projects (GR. 3-6)Special Price $16.19
- Nonfiction Reading Comprehension: Science (Gr. 5)Special Price $15.29
- MORE Computer Activities Through the Year (Gr. 4 to 8)Special Price $17.99
- Down to Earth Geography (Gr. 5)Special Price $19.79
- Fifth Grade SuccessSpecial Price $17.09
- Differentiated Lessons & Assessments: Social Studies (Gr. 5)Special Price $17.99
- Standards-Based Science Investigations (Gr. 5)Special Price $16.19