Puzzles and Games that Make Kids Think (Gr. 5)
Special Price $13.49
Besides the fact that these books are fun, they have puzzles that help improve student involvement, which can lead to higher scores on problem-solving tests. The puzzles are for individual students, and the games are designed for pairs. Each book in this series has over 175 activities split into four categories: word, number, logic, and picture. Teachers can use them as fill-in activities for early finishers, to spice up homework packets, or as part of a reward system or weekly challenge. Beware! These puzzles can be addictive!
|Assessment||PARCC, Common Core, Ohio State Test, FAST, Other|
Write Your Own Review
We found other products you might like!
- Media Literacy (Gr. 5)Special Price $17.09
- Daily Warm Ups: Language Skills (Gr. 4)Special Price $17.09
- Content Area Lessons Using Graphic Organizers, Grade 3Special Price $14.39
- Fiction Reading Comprehension Cards (Gr. 5)Special Price $17.99
- Daily Warm Ups: Reading (Gr. 4)Special Price $17.09
- Daily Warm Ups: Math (Gr. 3)Special Price $17.09